Although massage chairs can be relaxing, they are not suitable for all people. So who is not suitable for using massage chairs?
- 1. Patients with the first type of heart disease, hypertension and osteoporosis. Because massage can speed up the blood circulation of the human body, which can easily lead to heart disease and hypertension; while osteoporosis patients are prone to brittle bone due to lack of calcium and other reasons, and the massage force is too strong, especially prone to fracture;
- 2. The second is patients with local skin lesions, ulcers, bleeding, tuberculosis and tumors.
- 3. The third is that people who are hungry, overfull, alcoholic or overtired should not use massage chairs immediately. They should adjust their rest properly before massage.
- 4. Children should not use massage chairs.
When using massage chair, we should pay attention to:
- 1. The time of using massage chair should not be too long, usually within 30 minutes. If the time is too long, there may be adverse reactions, such as pain, nausea and so on.
- 2. Don’t eat or drink when using the massage chair, because the masseur’s body will tremble violently under the knocking mode, and there may be accidents when eating or drinking water.
Of course, before using massage chairs, you have to buy safety products manufactured by regular manufacturers. We are massager manufacturer. If you want to buy massager products, you are welcome to consult.